For July we challenged au pairs to send in a photo celebrating their host country’s birthday and asked them to briefly describe what the United States symbolized to them.
- Toddlers Learn to Sing Songs from Bosnia and Herzegovina July 26, 2019
- Bronxville Library Hosts Global Awareness Presentation July 11, 2019
- Celebrating the USA Birthday July 3, 2019
- Au Pair in America Explorers for June July 2, 2019
- 4th of July Challenge June 25, 2019
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
2017 Arlington au pair Brazil California Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Explorer Flag Day Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation holidays Houston IEW International Women's Day Italy language Lunar new year Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York peace day Poland preschool presentation School school presentation Seattle song South Africa Spain Texas Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner