Below is a picture I believe best describes peace. Peace is finding happiness in the little things. This photo I believe expresses that in a few ways! You set your soul at ease when you are surrounded by the beauty of nature, it’s so calm and peaceful. Only sounds of chipmunks running around and birds tweeting and the movement of water as the fish play around. Everyone in this tiny forest is at peace and its hard not to feel at peace when you sit on this bench in the middle of nowhere with your feet up, with a good book in hand and the great surroundings. There is no one bothering you, no sound of racing cars and the smell of gas or busy shopping malls or grumpy people! No better way to relax and find inner peace!
- Au Pair in America Explorer for March April 1, 2020
- IWD 2020 Raffle Winner Vivian from Brazil March 30, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Giovana R. from Brazil March 28, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Cassia F. from Brazil March 27, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Annika V. from Germany March 26, 2020
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2019 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2019 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2020 International Women's Day
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
Arlington Au Pair in America Explorers Brazil Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Explorer Flag Day France Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation holidays Houston IEW Illinois International Women's Day Italy IWD language Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York Panama peace day Poland presentation School school presentation song South Africa Spain Texas Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner World Thinking Day