Polish au pair Marta arrived in December to spend her year in Natasha Wrobel’s Annapolis, MD cluster. When Marta arrived her host kid’s class at the Severn School was learning about international travel, passports and heritage. So Marta, within her first week as an au pair, went into her host kid’s class to present about Poland. Jet-lagged and brand new to her family and her environment – kudos and great job Marta!
- Girl Scouts World Thinking Day February 22nd February 22, 2020
- Girl Scouts World Thinking Day in Alexandria, VA February 12, 2020
- Au Pair in America Explorer for January February 10, 2020
- Montessori School in Ormond Beach Learns About Germany February 9, 2020
- Valentine’s Day Around the World and Au Pair Contest February 8, 2020
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2019 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2019 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
Arlington Au Pair in America Explorers Austria Brazil China Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Explorer Flag Day France Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation holidays Houston IEW International Women's Day Italy language Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York Panama peace day Poland presentation School school presentation song South Africa Spain Texas Thailand Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner