International Education Week – November 12-16, 2018
International Education Week (IEW) is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide.
This year, Au Pair in America au pairs will have the opportunity to win a prize by sharing their experience with Global Awareness.
Submission requirements and guidelines – choose ONE of the following activities:
- Do a Global Awareness project in a classroom in the month of November. Submit a short write-up (no more than 250 words) and photo of you sharing your experience with the children.
- Share a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) on the topic of language learning.
- Write a short essay (no more than 250 words) on the topic of language learning and send in a photo of you representing your exchange experience.
- What is your native language?
- What foreign language(s) have you learned at school?
- In your view, what is the benefit of speaking multiple languages?
- What is the best way to learn a foreign language?
- What has been the highlight of your exchange experience so far?
Send your submission, including your full name, country of origin and name of your community counselor, to email@example.com with the subject line IEW2018.
Submissions will be accepted throughout the month of November and posted on the Global Awareness blog. Voting will take place in November, and the submission with the most votes will win a $100 gift card.
*If your photo/video includes anyone other than yourself, please also submit this release form.