Recently I came across a great blog post about helping young children learn language. One of the benefits of having an au pair is that there are many opportunities not just for them to hone their English skills, but for your children to also be exposed to a foreign language(s). Read Dominique and Kristina’s blog post for the full story.
- Au Pair in America Explorer for March April 1, 2020
- IWD 2020 Raffle Winner Vivian from Brazil March 30, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Giovana R. from Brazil March 28, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Cassia F. from Brazil March 27, 2020
- 2020 International Women’s Day: Annika V. from Germany March 26, 2020
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2019 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2019 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2020 International Women's Day
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
Arlington Au Pair in America Explorers Brazil Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Explorer Flag Day France Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation holidays Houston IEW Illinois International Women's Day Italy IWD language Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York Panama peace day Poland presentation School school presentation song South Africa Spain Texas Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner World Thinking Day