Recently I came across a great blog post about helping young children learn language. One of the benefits of having an au pair is that there are many opportunities not just for them to hone their English skills, but for your children to also be exposed to a foreign language(s). Read Dominique and Kristina’s blog post for the full story.
- Au Pair Holiday Challenge 2019 Entry Form December 10, 2019
- Au Pair in America Explorer for November December 6, 2019
- Thanksgiving Around the World November 27, 2019
- International Au Pair Day – Thank You from Around the World November 22, 2019
- WINNER! Lanna M. from Brazil in Elaine Avilla Lyon’s Alexandria, VA cluster November 18, 2019
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2019 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2019 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
2017 Arlington Au Pair in America Explorers Austria Brazil China Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Explorer Flag Day France Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation Houston IEW International Women's Day Italy language Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York peace day Poland preschool presentation School school presentation song South Africa Spain Texas Thailand Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner