Sihui Tan is an Au Pair with Au Pair in America. She participated in the Global Awareness Program by teaching some Mandarin to a 5th Grade Class in Rocky Point, Long Island, NY. Global Awareness is an educational program sponsored by the American Institute of Foreign Study to promote multi-cultural understanding in schools.
- Swiss Au Pair Presents to Homeschool Students May 22, 2019
- Luana F. Teaches About Carnival to Wayne, IL Students May 20, 2019
- The Power of Cultural Exchange May 17, 2019
- Earth Day April 25, 2019
- World Book Day April 24, 2019
- 2015 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2016 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2017 International Women's Day Essays
- 2017 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- 2018 Peace Day Audio/Video
- 2018 Peace Day Essays/Poetry
- Adapting to Life in the U.S.
- Cultural Clash
- Host Family Stories
- Learn about the U.S.
- Meet Your Global Neighbor
2017 Arlington au pair Brazil California China Chinese New Year Christmas cluster meeting Colombia contest cultural exchange earth day Flag Day Germany Global Awareness Global Awareness presentation holidays Houston IEW International Women's Day language Lunar new year Maryland Massachusetts Mexico New York peace day Poland preschool presentation School school presentation Seattle song South Africa Spain Texas Thailand Thanksgiving travel Virginia volunteer Washington DC winner